GMC Jobs Recruitment 2021 – Details here
GMC DODA Walk in Notification for FMPHW/MMPHW and Lab. Assistant. Posts Under (ECRP)
Engagement of manpower for COVID-19 under emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package (ECRP)
Please read date as “18.06.2021” instead of “16.06.2021” in the Interview Notice issued by this office vide No. GMC/D/Admn/630-37 Dated: 09-06-2021 for
the post of FMPHW/MMPHW and Lab. Assistant.
The other terms and conditions shall remain the same.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
UNION TERRITORY OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE DODA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Phone/Fax: 01996-23388
Further, the merit list of all the candidates who have applied for above said posts is also enclosed herewith as Annexure-A to this Advertisement for Information of concerned candidates.
1. The hiring of staff for above said posts is purely on contractual basis initially for a period of three months and extendable upto six months based upon performance and as per the terms and conditions/guidelines issued by NHM.
2. The engagement is purely for GMC Doda and non-transferable to any other health institution.
3. Remuneration as per norms of National Health Mission/ Guidelines issued by the Govt. from time to time.
4. No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates who participate in the interview for the selection process.
5. List of documents to bring with you on the day of the interview.
(1) Copy of Date of Birth Certificate or 10th Marks Sheet/Diploma
(2) Copy of Dgree /Diploma from the recognized University / Institute.
(3) Copy of Marks sheets of all years/semesters of required qualification for the post applied for.
(4) Domicile Certificate
6. All eligible candidates who ought to participate in the interview process shall report to the office of Principal GMC Doda with all the original documents.
The document verification shall be done on the verification desk before the commencement of the interview.