J&K CSS Post-Matric Scholarship for ST students.
Submission of On-line Scholarship Applications under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme “Post-Matric Scholarship to ST students” for the year 2021-2022. NOTICE On-line applications are invited from Scheduled Tribe (ST) students of Jammu & Kashmir U.T.
including those students who are pursuing studies outside UT in different Government/Private Government Recognised Educational Institutions undergoing XI, XII, Diploma, Graduation/Post Graduation level courses, B Ed, M Phil /Ph.D, Professional/Technical Degree Courses at Under Graduate and Post Graduate during the year 2021-22 who intends to avail the Scholarship under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme “Post-Matric Scholarship to ST students”.
The ST students have to fill their applicationforms online on National Scholarship Portal with effect from 25th of September, 2021onwards whose income from all Sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 Lakhs Per Annum. The procedure for making on-line submission of application form by the students on National Scholarship Portal through website https://scholarships.gov.in from any of the available internet access point.
Instructions/Guidelines for Registration and submitting online application on National Scholarship Portal
1. Applicant has to upload the original scanned copies (jpg image) of the requisite documents in legible form. 2. Fresh Students Students applying for scholarship for the first time need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in “Student Registration Form.”
Before initiating registration process,students are advised to keep their Educational and other documents such as Aadhaar number,Enrolment number, Bank Account Number as per passbook etc. in hand.
To help students, brief description of registration form fields is provided below:
1. State of Domicile – Domicile state means the state in which students have their permanent address. Students are required to provide their domicile state correctly as the “Application Id” allotted to them will be based on domicile state and once allotted it cannot be changed. This application Id will also be used as “Login Id” on the portal and for future references.
2. Scholarship Category – Scholarship schemes are divided in four major categories. Students needs to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying i.e., “Post-Matric Scholarship to ST students”.
3. Name of Student – Provide name as printed in educational certificates preferably in class 10th certificate.
4. Date of Birth Provide date of birth as per their educational standard certificates issued by the competent authority for students applying for Scholarship Scheme.
5. Mobile Number – Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and authentications related to portal activities will be sent on the mobile number provided by the applicant.
6. Email Id – Provide correct and authenticated email id, as all the communications and authentications related to portal activities will be sent on the email Id provided by applicant.
7. Identification Details:- Select and provide the information in this field very wisely.
There are two parameters provided to students for identification such as: a) Aadhaar Number:- In case student selects Aadhaar number as the identifier, they need to provide their Name and 12-digit Aadhaar number as printed on Aadhaar card. Students having Aadhaar number are advised to register with Aadhaar number as preference will be given to Aadhaar seeded eligible students at the time of scholarship disbursement.
This will enable in directly crediting scholarship amount to student Aadhaar linked bank account through Aadhaar Based Payment (ABP) in fast track mode. b) Bank Account – In case student selects Bank Account as identifier, provide Bank branch IFSC code, Active Bank Account Number and name of bank as printed on their bank passbook.
Students also need to upload the copy of their bank passbook reflecting clearly the bank account number. In addition, when students use Bank Account as identification they need to provide “Aadhaar Enrolment Id” and upload the scan copy of the same.
8. The login id and password to log into NSP portal will be Application Id and DOB respectively. Applicants are advised to mandatorily changethe password at the time of first login for security purposes.
9. Students are advised to submit only “One Application Form”. In case if students submit more than one application form then all the applications submitted by students will be considered as “Duplicate” and only one application form will be excepted “.
10. If the ST student is already registered on the National Scholarship Portal, he/she has to use his/her own user ID & password for filling up of application by clicking on “Applying for Scholarship”.
11. Student who are already availing Scholarship shall fill their “Renewal Forms”
12. Documents/information required to be uploaded (properly legible) by the applicants.
i. One Passport size Photograph.
ii. Domicile Certificate/Permanent Residence Certificate.
iii. Valid Category Certificate (Schedule Tribe) Issued by the competent (Revenue)author-ity.
iv. Income Certificate. Parents/guardians current income certificate in original from the Tehsildar (in case of students whose parents/guardians are not Govt, employees). In case of ward of Govt, employee, salary certificate issued by the concerned Drawing & Disbursing Officers. (Income Certificate with cutting/mutation will lead to the rejection of application form)
v. Fee receipt in original with name of the candidate, date, Class/semester duly sealed & signed by competent authority. vi. Promotion Certificates/ Marks sheet of last qualified class. vii. Valid Hosteller Certificate, issued by the Institution. viii. Recognition/Affiliation Certificate of the institution issued by competent authority. ix. Photo copy of the Pass-Book indicating complete particulars i.e.,
Name of the Account Holder, Address, Active Bank Account Number, Bank Branch & IFSC Code etc. x. Aadhaar number along with photo copy of the Aadhaar Card which has been linked with 16 digit bank account number which shall lead to smooth transaction of sanctioned amount of Scholarship in favour of eligible students. xi. Mobile Number & e-mail Id is mandatory.
13. Affidavit duly attested by notary to be uploaded. The specimen of the affidavit is as under: I S/O R/O District do hereby solemnly declare on oath that:- i) I am not in receipt of any other Scholarship from any other institution/department from the year 2021-22. ii) I am not perusing any other course from any other institution for which I have applied for another Scholarship. iii) I have paid an amount of Rs to institute/College for course.
All details mentioned in the form and documents attached are true and correct & nothing has been concealed therein.
I understand that in case I am found guilty of any wrong information for misleading the government, the government is liable to take any necessary action against me under rules, including recovery of the Scholarship amount/ being black listed/debarred from any Scholarship in the future.
THE GRANT OF SCHOLARSHIP IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:- * Mere filling of online scholarship application form will not confer any right on the student that he/ she will be granted scholarship. * Preference shall be given to the Government Institutions. * Scholarship will be restricted to availability of funds. A scholarship holder under this Scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the same course/class from any other Agency/Department. After successful submission of application on National Scholarship Portal, the applicant has to acquire Hard Copy of the application form and submit the same along-with the uploaded documents to the Nodal Officer of the concerned Institute within weeks’ timel
The Institution’s Nodal Officer should verify the said hard copies thoroughly with online applications of students, available in their user ID and verify/recommend the eligible applications online of students who are eligible for grant of Scholarship as per the norms of the Scheme.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU &KASHMIR DIRECTORATE OF TRIBAL AFFAIRS, J&K PANAMA CHOWK, RAIL HEAD COMPLEX, JKPCC BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR LEFT WING PIN CODE NO. 180012. Dalgate Suleman Complex First Floor Srinagar Pin code No. 190001. Email IDs: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org