JKPSC Notification for candidates appearing in J&K Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2021.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC notification for Candidates appearing in the J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination-2021.
It is for the information of all eligible candidates that the J&K Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination-2021, shall be conducted on 24.10.2021 in two sessions as under:-
- Forenoon Session -10:00 AM to 12:00
- Noon Afternoon Session – 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
The Admit Cards shall be available on the Commission’s website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. w.e.f 12.10.2021. However, in case, a candidate is not able to download his/her admit card, he or she may represent before the Commission by or before 20.10.2021 with a valid proof of having filled in Online Application form and online fee, failing which it shall be presumed that they are not interested in appearing in the said exam and no claim whatsoever shall be entertained after 20.10.2021.
The candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. In past, cases have been noticed where some candidates have faced difficulty in accessing the server on the last day on account of server overload.
The candidature of all the candidates appearing in the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination-2021 scheduled to be held on 24.10.2021, shall be purely provisional. In case eligibility is claimed by misrepresentation, concealment of any material fact(s) or impersonation or fraud, the same shall be cancelled and the candidate will be liable to disciplinary action by the Commission.
The Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the Selection Process if the candidate is found to be ineligible. Advertisement Further the candidates are advised to adhere to the following instructions during the exam-ination:-
1. Due to four tier Security/frisking at the Examination Venue, all the candidates shall report at the Examination Venue at least two hours before the commencement of the Examination i.e., by or before 08.00 AM for First Session (in case of GS-I) and at least one hour before the commencement of the Second session (in case of GS-I I) ie. by or before 01.00 PM).
2. Entry to the Examination Venue shall be closed 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
3. Candidates should be seated in the Examination Hall at least 20 minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
4. Candidates shall carry Admit Card in the allotted examination centre to secure admission to the examination hall. Always keep the Examination Admit Card with you and show it to the supervisory staff on duty as and when required/demanded.
5. Do not write anything related or un-related to Examination on your Admit Card.
6. Candidates should carefully read the before-hand instructions given on the response sheet as well as on the test booklet
7. Check the Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancy, if any, to the notice of J&K Public Service Commission immediately
8. You are responsible for the safe custody of the Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this certificate the onus to prove that you have not used the services of any impersonator shall lie on you.
9. Before entering into the campus of the Examination Hall, make sure that you are not in possession of the Mobile Phone/ Smart Watch/Calculator/Head Phones/Bluetooth devices or any unauthorized/incriminating material. In case you are found in possession of any unauthorized material including electronic device during the Examination, you shall be disqualified for such Examination(s).
10. If you appear at a centre/venue other than the one notified/ allotted by the Commission, your Response Sheet shall not be evaluated and your candidature will be liable to cancellation.
11. You should bring your own instruments viz. blue/black ball point pen etc. No borrowing or exchange of articles would be allowed in the examination hall
12. You shall not be permitted to leave the examination hall until expiry of full time (i.e. two hours).
13. In Examination hall, you shall be provided an OMR answer sheet and test booklet. You should read the instructions carefully on the back side of OMR sheet before filling in the items.
14. The examination is Multiple Choice Type. Each question will have 04 options marked as A,B,C & D. You should choose the correct option and darken the corresponding oval on your OMR response sheet by Blue or Black ball point pen.
15. The oval should be fully darkened, without causing any damage to the Response Sheet
16. You should make your own arrangements of boarding and lodging, PSC shall not defray any TA/DA expenses.
17. Your candidature to examination is provisional, subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
18. Penalty for wrong answers:
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidate in the objective type questions papers.
(i) There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
(iii) If a question is left blank, i.e., no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
1. General Studies-I and General Studies-ll shall be of 200 marks each, which shall be attempted by the candidates within 2 hours.
2. In case you find any discrepancy, in the test booklet in any question(s) or the Responses, a written representation explaining the details of such alleged discrepancy, be submitted within three days from the day the examination is concluded, indicating the Question No(s) and the Test Booklet Series, in which the discrepancy is alleged.
Representation not received within time shall not be entertained at all.
3. No application for change of centre shall be entertained henceforth. Furthermore, concerned Invigilators deployed by the Supervisors for such duty may ensure that the above instructions issued to the candidates are followed by the candidates strictly. Any laxity on part of the invigilation staff shall be viewed seriously.