SKIMS (Deemed University), Soura | Admission in BSc Nursing and Technology Courses
Consequent upon the vacancies remained due to non completion of admission formalities by some candidates in B.Sc Nursing and B.Sc Technology programmes in SKIMS Deemed University, Soura, it is notified for information of all the candidates who have qualified CET-2019 and have scored 50 or 50 Marks, that a Counseling / Mop Up session is scheduled to be conducted on 21.09.2021 in the IMS Auditourium from 11:00 Am to 02:00 PM.
Only the candidates who have scored 50 or >50 Marks in CET 2019 and submitted their application and preference form by or before 18.09.21 are eligible for appearing in the counseling.
All the candidates are directed to Submit below mentioned certificates in original and one set of photocopy of each certificates along with duty filled preference form availlable as Annexure A and Upgradation form as Annexure B on www.skims.ac.in by or before 18.09.21 in Academic Section (SKIMS).
admission if having higher CET 2019 Score! than selected one.
S.No DOCUMENTS/ CERTIFICATES REQUIRED. Hard Copy of application form with attested photograph.
- Duly filled preference form. (Annexure A)
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation)
- 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Character cum Provisional Certificate m origmal.
- Migration Certificate in original.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category Certificate, il applicable. Medical Fitness Certificate from SKIMS.
- Alfadavit (Altested by 1° Class Magistrate
In case of the above candidate(S) fails to produce the above Mentioned certificate(S) on the stipulated time/c
His/her candidature for admission shall be cancelled and resultant sats will be allotted to the next candidate as per merit.
01 case any of the above candidate(S) fails to present him / herself before the cot
Counseling committee on the scheduled date and time, resultant seat (S) will be allotted to the next candidate as per merit.
02. Nominee if any case shall produce the affidavit of aurhorization along with original identification proof of the candidate.
03. candidate(S) who have opted for upgradation must report at the venue mentioned above failing which any
claim in this regard shall not be considered at any stage.
04. The upgrading of seat(S) shall be carried strictly on the basis of merit in favour of only those candidates who have opted for upgradation and their preference submitted during 3* Counseling.
Download our Android App from Google play store and get updates on your phone Click here to Download App